Phone: (612) 824-5005
Cell Phone: (651) 334-3244
Fax: (612) 824-0311
Willow Anderson specializes in Family Law and Civil Litigation.
Willow brings to her family law practice extensive experience in trial advocacy, negotiation, and mediation. She understands divorce is a sensitive personal matter and no single approach is right for everyone. Willow was named as “Who’s Who in Family Law” by Minnesota Law and Politics in 2010.
Willow worked at the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office for almost ten years. She served as an Assistant Attorney General and as a Mediator. Anderson successfully tried hundreds of cases across the State of Minnesota and at the Minnesota Court of Appeals.
Willow is an adjunct professor at William Mitchell College of Law where she teaches advanced trial skills and legal practicum. She is also a faculty member at the National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
Willow serves on the editorial board of the WMCL Law Raza Journal.
- William Mitchell College of Law, 2002
- Dean’s Leadership Award
- First Place in All-School Negotiation Competition
- University of Minnesota, 1996
- Major: International Relations
- Student Representative to the Board of Regents
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Supreme Court Certified Mediator and Arbitrator with additional certification for Family Law
- Minnesota Bar Association Member
- Collaborative Law Institute Member and Presenter
- Minnesota Association of Justice Member
- American Swedish Institute Scholarship Committee Board Member
- Willow serves on the editorial board of the WMCL Law Raza Journal.
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Larkin Hoffman Daly & Lindgren – Civil Litigator
- Minnesota Attorney General’s Office
- CNN International Russian/English Interpreter
- Assistant Attorney General